- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Muscat weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Oman with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Muscat, Oman shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Muscat in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Muscat in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Muscat in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Muscat in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Muscat in August?
The average sea temperature around Muscat in August is 30°C.
Does it ever rain in Muscat in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Muscat in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Muscat sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Muscat in August 2020. Select a month to view Muscat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:36||18:48|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:42||18:38|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:47||18:24|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Muscat
Where's hot in Oman in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oman in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.