- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Monte-Carlo weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Monte-Carlo, Monaco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monte-Carlo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Monte-Carlo in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monte-Carlo in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monte-Carlo in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monte-Carlo in August?
The average sea temperature around Monte-Carlo in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Monte-Carlo in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Monte-Carlo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monte-Carlo in August 2020. Select a month to view Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:20||20:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:36||20:32|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:53||20:07|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Monaco destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.