- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Sanga weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Sanga, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanga in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Sanga in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanga in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanga in August - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sanga in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sanga in August and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Sanga sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanga in August 2020. Select a month to view Sanga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:57||18:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:00||18:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||18:25|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.