- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Bamako weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bamako weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bamako in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 276mm (10.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in August 2019. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:18||18:59|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:20||18:52|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:21||18:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Where's hot in Mali in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.