- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Malang weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Malang, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malang in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Malang in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malang in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malang in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Malang in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Malang in August and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Malang sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malang in August 2020. Select a month to view Malang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:43||17:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:38||17:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:31||17:28|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.