- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Kumarakom weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 440440 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kumarakom, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kumarakom in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kumarakom in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumarakom in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumarakom in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kumarakom in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kumarakom in August and the average monthly rainfall is 440mm.
Kumarakom sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumarakom in August 2020. Select a month to view Kumarakom sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||18:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:16||18:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:15||18:34|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.