- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Potosi weather in August 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Potosi in August, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Potosi in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Potosi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Potosi in August 2020. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:52||18:07|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:43||18:11|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:32||18:15|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.