- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Belize
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Belmopan weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 193193 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Belmopan weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Belmopan in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 193mm (7.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in August 2019. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:35||18:28|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:38||18:20|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:41||18:09|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Belize
More Belize destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details