- Save on hotel stays in Boston, USA with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Martha's Vineyard weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Martha's Vineyard in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Martha's Vineyard in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Martha's Vineyard in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Martha's Vineyard in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Martha's Vineyard in April?
The average sea temperature around Martha's Vineyard in April is 6°C.
Does it rain in Martha's Vineyard in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Martha's Vineyard in April and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Martha's Vineyard sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Martha's Vineyard in April 2020. Select a month to view Martha's Vineyard sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:25||19:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:02||19:23|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||19:40|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Massachusetts in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Massachusetts in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.