- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Kentucky weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Kentucky shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kentucky weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kentucky in April is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 107mm (4.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Kentucky in April is represented by Louisville.
Kentucky sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kentucky in April 2020. Select a month to view Kentucky sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kentucky sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Louisville.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:27||20:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:07||20:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:47||20:34|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Kentucky
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Discover more about the USA
More Kentucky destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details