- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Santana weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Santana, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santana weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santana in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santana in April is 18°C (64°F).
Santana sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santana in April 2020. Select a month to view Santana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:55||20:28|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:37||20:38|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:21||20:49|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Madeira
Popular Madeira destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details