- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Bamako weather in April 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bamako weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bamako in April is a very hot 39°C (102°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 19mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in April 2020. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:28||18:43|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:19||18:45|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||18:47|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Popular Mali destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details