- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Cape Point weather in April 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Cape Point, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cape Point weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cape Point in April is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cape Point in April is 22°C (72°F).
Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Point in April 2020. Select a month to view Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:02||19:18|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:54||19:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:46||19:22|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.