- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Brazzaville weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Brazzaville, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Brazzaville weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Brazzaville in April is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 196mm (7.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brazzaville in April 2020. Select a month to view Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:01||18:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:58||17:59|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||17:55|
- Find cheap flights to Congo-Brazzaville with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Congo-Brazzaville in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Brazzaville in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details