- Book tours & holidays to Belize with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £722 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Belmopan weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belmopan in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Belmopan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in April 2020. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:49||18:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:39||18:11|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:30||18:15|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Belize
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Belize
Where's hot in Belize in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belize in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.