- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Tamanrasset weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The May weather guide for Tamanrasset, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tamanrasset in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tamanrasset in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tamanrasset in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tamanrasset in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tamanrasset in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tamanrasset in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tamanrasset sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tamanrasset in May 2022. Select a month to view Tamanrasset sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:05||19:05|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:57||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:53||19:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.