- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tamanrasset weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The January weather guide for Tamanrasset, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tamanrasset in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tamanrasset in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tamanrasset in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tamanrasset in January - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tamanrasset in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tamanrasset in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tamanrasset sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tamanrasset in January 2022. Select a month to view Tamanrasset sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:18||18:05|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:21||18:15|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:18||18:25|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.