- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Oran weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Oran, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Algeria
How hot is it in Oran in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Oran in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oran in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oran in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Oran in August?
The average sea temperature around Oran in August is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Oran in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Oran in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Oran sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oran in August 2020. Select a month to view Oran sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:11||20:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:22||19:50|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:34||19:31|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.