- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Djanet weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The June weather guide for Djanet, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djanet in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Djanet in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djanet in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djanet in June - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Djanet in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djanet in June and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Djanet sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Djanet in June 2022. Select a month to view Djanet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:33||19:07|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:33||19:12|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:37||19:15|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Algeria
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.