- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Djanet weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The February weather guide for Djanet, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djanet in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Djanet in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djanet in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djanet in February - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Djanet in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djanet in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Djanet sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Djanet in February 2022. Select a month to view Djanet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:04||18:07|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:57||18:16|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:46||18:24|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.