- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Djanet weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The December weather guide for Djanet, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djanet in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Djanet in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djanet in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djanet in December - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Djanet in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djanet in December and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Djanet sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Djanet in December 2021. Select a month to view Djanet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:49||17:33|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:59||17:36|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:06||17:45|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.