- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Djanet weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The April weather guide for Djanet, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djanet in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Djanet in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djanet in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djanet in April - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Djanet in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djanet in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Djanet sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Djanet in April 2022. Select a month to view Djanet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:14||18:38|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:00||18:44|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:48||18:51|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.