- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Tirana weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The December weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tirana in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Tirana in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tirana in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tirana in December - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tirana in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Tirana in December and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tirana in December 2021. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:47||16:12|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:00||16:13|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:06||16:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.