- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Tirana weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The January weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tirana in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Tirana in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tirana in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tirana in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tirana in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Tirana in January and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tirana in January 2022. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:07||16:22|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:04||16:37|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:53||16:56|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.