- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tirana weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The March weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tirana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Tirana in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tirana in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tirana in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tirana in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Tirana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tirana in March 2022. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:15||17:31|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:51||17:48|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:26||19:05|
- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.