- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Cuba
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Havana weather in January
Check the Havana, Cuba weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Cuba destinations
Havana weather map
To select an alternative destination in Cuba, please zoom out of the Havana weather map below. Can't find the Cuba weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Havana weather by month
Check the weather in Havana for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details