- Save EXTRA £15 on holiday cottages in Wales
- Book coastal properties + cottages with hot tubs/pools
- Enter discount code on 'Your Details' page
Tenby weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wales with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wales
The September weather guide for Tenby, Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tenby in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Tenby in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tenby in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tenby in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tenby in September?
The average sea temperature around Tenby in September is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tenby in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tenby in September and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tenby sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tenby in September 2021. Select a month to view Tenby sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:31||20:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:54||19:33|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:18||18:58|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.