- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
St Thomas weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Virgin Islands
The July weather guide for St Thomas, Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Thomas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in St Thomas in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Thomas in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Thomas in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Thomas in July?
The average sea temperature around St Thomas in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in St Thomas in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Thomas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Thomas sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Thomas in July 2021. Select a month to view St Thomas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:47||19:00|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:52||18:59|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:57||18:55|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in the Virgin Islands in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Virgin Islands in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.