- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Ajman weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UAE with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
Recommended for the UAE
The July weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajman in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Ajman in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 29°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajman in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajman in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajman in July?
The average sea temperature around Ajman in July is 33°C.
Does it ever rain in Ajman in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ajman in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ajman in July 2022. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:31||19:13|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:37||19:11|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:45||19:04|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.