- Save on holidays to the Middle East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabim Oman & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Ajman weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the United Arab Emirates with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajman in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Ajman in January, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajman in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajman in January - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajman in January?
The average sea temperature around Ajman in January is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Ajman in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ajman in January and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in January 2021. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:04||17:40|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:06||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:02||18:02|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the UAE
Where is hot in the UAE in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.