- Save on holidays in 2021/2022 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Port El Kantaoui weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The July weather guide for Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port El Kantaoui in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Port El Kantaoui in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port El Kantaoui in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port El Kantaoui in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port El Kantaoui in July?
The average sea temperature around Port El Kantaoui in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Port El Kantaoui in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Port El Kantaoui in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port El Kantaoui sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Port El Kantaoui in July 2021. Select a month to view Port El Kantaoui sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:05||19:38|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:13||19:34|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:24||19:23|
- Book summer 2022 early with easyJet holidays
- Free child places available + low deposits from £60
- Travel between 1st Jun & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.