- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Port El Kantaoui weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tunisia
How hot is it in Port El Kantaoui in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Port El Kantaoui in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port El Kantaoui in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port El Kantaoui in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port El Kantaoui in February?
The average sea temperature around Port El Kantaoui in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Port El Kantaoui in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Port El Kantaoui in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Port El Kantaoui sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port El Kantaoui in February 2021. Select a month to view Port El Kantaoui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:18||17:45|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:06||17:58|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:49||18:12|
- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Where is hot in Tunisia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.