- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Saba covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Saba plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Saba · UK
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Saba
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Saba Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Saba recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Saba.
Saba coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Saba - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Saba - Government of Saba Health Department
- Coronavirus timeline in Saba - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Saba - Saba Tourist Bureau
FCDO travel advice
Saba travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Saba including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Saba due to the coronavirus?
Saba is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Saba. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. Further tests on Day 2 and day 5 for vaccinated arrivals. Unvaccinated must quarantine for 5 days.
Check out Saba Tourist Bureau for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Saba?
Saba is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Saba
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.