- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Saba covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Saba plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Saba
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Saba Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Saba recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Saba.
Saba coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Saba - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Saba - Government of Saba Health Department
- Coronavirus timeline in Saba - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Saba - Saba Tourist Bureau
FCO travel advice
Saba travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Saba including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Saba due to the coronavirus?
Saba is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Saba. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. Further test on Day 5 for unvaccinated arrivals.
Check out Saba Tourist Bureau for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Saba?
Saba is on the Amber list in the UK (Currently England only).
From 17 May 2021 - if you have been in or through Saba in the previous 10 days, you must quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK.
A pre-departure test in Saba is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. The Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten the quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Saba
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.