- Save on luxury flights & holidays in the BA sale
- Book business class flights to destinations worldwide
- Plus Club World holidays to Europe & beyond
Norfolk Island covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Norfolk Island plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Norfolk Island
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Norfolk Island Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Norfolk Island recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Norfolk Island.
Norfolk Island coronavirus live updates
- Latest info on travel to Norfolk Island - Norfolk Island Regional Council
FCDO travel advice
Norfolk Island travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Norfolk Island including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Norfolk Island due to the coronavirus?
Norfolk Island is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering. Access is only possible for residents of Australia.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results and proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Norfolk Island. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine.
Check out Norfolk Island Regional Council for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Norfolk Island
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.