- Save on airport lounges worldwide with Lounge Pass
- Prices start from just £13.50 per person
- Book over 600 lounges at more than 350 airports
Macau coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Macau and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Macau.
Macau coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Macau - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Macau - Government of Macau
- Coronavirus timeline in Macau - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Macau - Macao Tourist Office
Are there entry restrictions to Macau due to the coronavirus?
Macau is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Macau.
Check out Macao Tourist Office for more information.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Macau?
If you arrive in the UK from Macau you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Macau coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Macau coronavirus statistics on the Tuesday 26th January 2021 reported at 05:22 (UTC) on 26th January 2021.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 47
- Total number of deaths to date: 0
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Macau coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Asia
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|United Arab Emirates||281,546||798||3,591||6||26/01/21|
*Recorded in the past day.
Travel advice - country by country
Recommended for Macau
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.