- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Kiribati covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Kiribati plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Kiribati · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Kiribati
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Kiribati Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Kiribati showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 12/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Kiribati Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Kiribati recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Kiribati.
Kiribati coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Kiribati - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Kiribati - Ministry of Health, Kiribati
- Latest info on travel to Kiribati - Government of Kiribati
FCDO travel advice
Kiribati travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Kiribati including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Kiribati due to the coronavirus?
Kiribati is closed for tourism. All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. Quarantine must be served outside Kiribati.
Check out Government of Kiribati for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Kiribati?
Kiribati is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in Kiribati is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Kiribati
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.