- Save 7% on Marella Cruises to the Caribbean
- Book online with TUI to receive the discount
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
British Virgin Islands covid statistics & advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the British Virgin Islands plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
British Virgin Islands · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the British Virgin Islands
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
British Virgin Islands Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the British Virgin Islands showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 11/06/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
British Virgin Islands Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the British Virgin Islands recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the British Virgin Islands recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the British Virgin Islands recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for the British Virgin Islands is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
British Virgin Islands coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the British Virgin Islands - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for the British Virgin Islands - BVI Ministry of Health & Social Development
- Coronavirus timeline in the British Virgin Islands - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCO travel advice
British Virgin Islands travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the British Virgin Islands including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the British Virgin Islands?
British Virgin Islands is on the Amber list in the UK (Currently England only).
From 17 May 2021 - if you have been in or through the British Virgin Islands in the previous 10 days, you must quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK.
A pre-departure test in the British Virgin Islands is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. The Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten the quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.