- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Ko Samui weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The March weather guide for Ko Samui, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ko Samui in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ko Samui in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ko Samui in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ko Samui in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ko Samui in March?
The average sea temperature around Ko Samui in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Ko Samui in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ko Samui in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ko Samui in March 2021. Select a month to view Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:34||18:30|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:31|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:18||18:30|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.