- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Ko Samui weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The July weather guide for Ko Samui, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ko Samui in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ko Samui in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ko Samui in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ko Samui in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ko Samui in July?
The average sea temperature around Ko Samui in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Ko Samui in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Ko Samui in July and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ko Samui in July 2021. Select a month to view Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:03||18:44|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:07||18:45|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:10||18:42|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.