- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Ko Samui weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ko Samui, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Thailand
How hot is it in Ko Samui in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ko Samui in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ko Samui in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ko Samui in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ko Samui in August?
The average sea temperature around Ko Samui in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Ko Samui in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Ko Samui in August and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ko Samui in August 2021. Select a month to view Ko Samui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:10||18:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:11||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:11||18:29|
- Explore latest special offers on Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Save on hotel stays in Asia & the Middle East
- Filter deals by hotel brand, destination & country
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.