- Save up to 10% on Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
- Discount codes & travel vary by destination & hotel
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Europe, Dubai & beyond
Costa Adeje weather in January 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Costa Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Adeje in January 2020. Select a month to view Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:58||18:22|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:00||18:34|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:55||18:46|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.