- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Costa Adeje weather in December 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Costa Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Adeje in December 2019. Select a month to view Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:41||18:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:51||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:58||18:22|
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.