- Browse the top holiday offers to Tenerife
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Costa Adeje weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Costa Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Adeje in April 2020. Select a month to view Costa Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:57||20:25|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:42||20:33|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:27||20:41|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Tenerife
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.