- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Dodoma weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tanzania
The September weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dodoma in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dodoma in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dodoma in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in September 2021. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:37||18:37|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:30||18:34|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:22||18:32|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.