- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Dodoma weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tanzania
The December weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dodoma in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dodoma in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Dodoma in December and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in December 2021. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:12||18:40|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:18||18:47|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:26||18:54|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.