- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Hualien weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Taiwan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Hualien, Taiwan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Taiwan
How hot is it in Hualien in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Hualien in March, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hualien in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hualien in March - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hualien in March?
The average sea temperature around Hualien in March is 24°C.
Does it rain in Hualien in March?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Hualien in March and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Hualien sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hualien in March 2021. Select a month to view Hualien sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:16||17:56|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:02||18:03|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:47||18:09|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Taiwan in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Taiwan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.