- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Grytviken weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
Recommended for the South Georgia & South Sandwich
The July weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Grytviken in July, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in July?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in July - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in July?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in July is 1°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Grytviken in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Grytviken in July 2022. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||08:48||16:12|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||08:36||16:28|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||08:15||16:51|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.