- Save on holidays to the Antalya Coast with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in the Antalya Coast
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Denizyaka weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Denizyaka, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Denizyaka in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Denizyaka in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Denizyaka in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Denizyaka in September - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Denizyaka in September?
The average sea temperature around Denizyaka in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Denizyaka in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Denizyaka in September and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Denizyaka sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Denizyaka in September 2020. Select a month to view Denizyaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:26||19:23|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:38||19:02|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:50||18:40|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.