- Explore current Virgin Holidays deals to Asia & Far East
- Destinations include Bali, Hong Kong & Thailand
- Plus holidays to Singapore, Vietnam & Malaysia
Sanur weather in September 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sanur weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sanur in September is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 79mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sanur in September is 26°C (79°F).
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in September 2019. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:21||18:17|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:13||18:16|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:04||18:14|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Bali
Popular Bali destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details