- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Guam weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 343343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guam in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana, Guam in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guam in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana, Guam in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guam in September?
The average sea temperature around Agana, Guam in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Guam in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana, Guam in September and the average monthly rainfall is 343mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guam in September?
On average 2.3 days in September in Agana, Guam are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guam sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guam in September 2020. Select a month to view Guam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Guam sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Agana.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:10||18:32|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:10||18:22|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:10||18:11|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.